Juan Antonio "Chi-Chi" Rodríguez is a Puerto Rican professional golfer. He was the first Puerto Rican to be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame.
More on Wikipedia…
(20 quotes found)
“Only fools live in the past or carry envy to the present.”
Chi Chi Rodriguez
“I'm getting so old, I don't even buy green bananas anymore.”
“When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income.”
“No one has as much luck around the greens as one who practices a lot.”
“Golf is 90% mental, the other 10% is between you ears”
“I don't exaggerate - I just remember big”
“The sweetest two words are "next time." The sourest word is "if."”
“The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. I shot the happiest 83 of my life.”
“When Lee and Jack win, it is good for golf. When I win, it is better.”
“The best wood in most amateurs' bags is the pencil”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.Find us on Google Ad Planner