“I always bring a starting mentality to the game, and I always try to do the things I need to do to be ready. A win and 100 yards, that's the best thing since sliced bread.”
“Golf is 90% mental, the other 10% is between you ears”
Chi Chi Rodriguez
“When I was starting I would start getting mentally prepared before the game. Now, I'm getting mentally ready during the game. There really isn't that much of a difference.”
“95% of this game is half mental.”
“Ninety percent of my game is mental. It's my concentration that has gotten me this far.”
“I told them in between games, this isn't all about skill now. It's mental. That third game was the key today.”
“A lot of games this time of year are mental. Now it's who's mentally ready to make it happen. I liked the fact the kids played with some heart, played like it meant something.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.