“95% of this game is half mental.”
“Golf is 90% mental, the other 10% is between you ears”
Chi Chi Rodriguez
“Interviewer - "Why, you're a fatalist !" - Yogi Berra - "You mean I save postage stamps ? Not me."”
“We're lost, but we're making good time”
“They say he's [Yogi Berra] funny. Well, he has a lovely wife and family, a beautiful home, money in the bank, and he plays golf with millionaires. What's funny about that?"”
“I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.”
“You never know, ... You stay with it until the end. It's like Yogi Berra said, it ain't over until it's over and the fat lady sings.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.