“Half this game is ninety percent mental.”
“Golf is 90% mental, the other 10% is between you ears”
Chi Chi Rodriguez
“Ninety percent of my game is mental. It's my concentration that has gotten me this far.”
“Ninety-nine point nine percent of the time, I feel he's going to win the game for us. I trust Ryan.”
“Ninety-nine percent of this game is between your ears. When he got out of the second, he was really in a flow the third, fourth and fifth innings.”
“Ninety percent of them are doing something better every game. Now, hopefully, that we have a program they have something to work towards; we're just two steps shy of having all of it put together.”
“It almost looked like that was our first game ever. Ninety percent of my team hadn't touched the ball in 10 days, which wasn't the instructions I left with them.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.