“Less than 1% seem to express appreciation. They tend to be much more successful and happier than the other 99% who don't express their gratitude.”
Lorrin L. Lee
“If you become successful, always thank your Mentor, If you're a failure,blame yourself cause you did not listen to them.”
“Stop wishing, be it!...”
Philip T. M.
“To get happiness and success in life -always accept your reality and accept that whatever loss and failure happens to you is due to your own mistakes.”
“To get success and happiness in life concentrate your whole power and mind in the good work you are currently doing for your benefit.”
“We all shower the same, dress the same and even probably eat the same.The only thing that makes me become different from everybody-else is that,I understand some common things about success.”
“You can’t find life fulfilment and happiness solving too many problems you’re not sure of.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.