“A woman's spirit should be celebrated in colour.”
“If you dont get what you want,you wont want what you get.”
Kenneth Elliott Hudson
“The more use a couch gets, the more it loses shape; as too does its owner.”
“You cannot be who and what you are unless you have a lifestyle, both internally and externally, that is designed to support that definition of self.”
Phillip C. McGraw
“Lifestyle freedom is the ability to do what you want to do,when you want to do it and with whom you want to do it with for however long you want to do it.”
John Di Lemme
“When you choose to change and commit to your future, you are going to create controversy with the people around you.”
“Pressure and resistance from the enemy destroys 97% of people, but it fires up the other 3% to take more focused daily champion action.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.