“Industry, thrift and self-control are not sought because they create wealth, but because they create character”
“Your wealth is nothing,if your character is nothing to write home about.”
david atta (a.k.a davied attlars & mr dain)
“Wealth is never the most important thing in life,but rather the character behind the wealth is the most important thing in life.”
“I don't desire your wealth,but first show me your character,then I will appreciate your wealth better.”
“10% of humans control 90% of the world's wealth & 10% of wealth controllers who are readers control the rest 90% of wealth controllers who are non-readers.”
“Of those to whom too much is given - not much should be expected.”
“If you have an item you think is OK, but are unsure, you can contact your local thrift store and they can let you know if they have the capability to repair items.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.