“Maintain a childhood enthusiasm for the game of golf.”
Chi Chi Rodriguez
“Golf is 90% mental, the other 10% is between you ears”
“Our whole family revolves around sports and it was always competitive. I remember childhood games going against my older sisters and everything was so competitive, but it was a lot of fun.”
“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.”
“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”
Marion C. Garretty
“Creativity is not merely the innocent spontaneity of our youth and childhood; it must also be married to the passion of the adult human being, which is a passion to live beyond one's death.”
Dr. Rollo May
“Everything else you grow out of, but you never recover from childhood”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.