“Gossip is nature's telephone.”
“The Internet is a telephone system that's gotten uppity.”
“A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.”
“Excuse me, everybody, I have to go to the bathroom. I really have to telephone, but I'm too embarrassed to say so.”
“Life with Mary was like being in a telephone booth with an open umbrella-no matter which way you turned, you got it in the eye.”
“The telephone is the greatest single enemy of scholarship; for what our intellectual forebears used to inscribe in ink now goes once over a wire into permanent oblivion”
Stephen Jay Gould
“Do you remember when we were kids and played that game 'Telephone'? It was like that. The first time I heard about it, someone said he'd been shot 17 times.”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.