(1998 quotes found)
“A Nation of Courage.”
“Fill ev'ry glass, for wine inspires us, / And fires us / With courage, love and joy. / Women and wine should life employ. / Is there aught else on earth desirous?”
“One has to have the courage of one's pessimism.”
“90% of our relationship was Fantastic. The problem was, that the other 10% was 90% of who I was.”
“We wanted to highlight 'in the Red Zone' to reward kids for working hard and having the courage for strength where it counts — at the point of sweat.”
“Never fight your inner voices; self encouragement is the key to success.”
“It shows how much he cares, how much pride and courage he has. A lot of guys would say, 'I have a cracked rib,' and pack it in. He keeps going out there.”
“Money, keeps things afloat; Faith, brings peace to the mind; Success, drives the body; but Love, heals the soul.”
“He showed the strength, the resilience, the courage he has shown his entire life when he fought for us and for our country in Vietnam -- he's done it all throughout this campaign,”
“A simple NO at first place can save you from lot of troubles”
Quotes Daddy offers a number of tools for developers and bloggers to integrate quotes into their site including customizable widgets, embeddable quotes and API.
Over 1,000,000 famous quotes and user quotes that you can save to your favorites, share with friends and add to your site, blog or social network.